Wednesday, 20 November 2013
Week 9
I got my test back this week and I got perfect on it :) In this week we learned about reduce and maps in python as well as property set in order to encapsulate all the variables in python. Although this is given (and enforced) in other languages such as C++ and Java, this tool was implemented later as python started as a function programming languages. I wonder if the final exam for test is hard as there now will be an enforced 75% rule on taking 200 CS courses. I wonder what the future of UofT CS department as it has grown to such a high demand from students that there are no more spots for even computer science students. I am hoping that the department will expand the a size where everyone will be able to fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's just hope that the demand on the market for computer scientists grows at least with the same pace.
ReplyDelete