Wednesday, 30 October 2013
Week 6
Well I we got our midterms back and I'm happy to say I got 90+% Yay! Also my assignment 1 I have requested a remark because of a mismark on the assignment. The study on binary trees and efficiency this week is very interesting because i do prefer learning about the theoretical stuff and applying it right after. I found this show call "Extra Credits" that teaches how to game design on youtube which I may find useful in the near future. We got our assignment 2 this week which was something I have not done before as regular expression was not the usual programming I have done but I still found it interesting because learning something new is always good. We are working with sorted tree this week for exercise 6 and I feel weird how we are told not to use recursion. I think Danny is getting to my head with only use of recursion because now I can barely program without recursion (he wins this time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment