Sunday, 22 September 2013

Excerise 1 & Feelings of Python

Well I'm glad MarkUs was fixed during the weekend this week because I was freaking out when I got E1b wrong. Luckily piazza showed everybody also had the same problem. I wasn't sure if we got it all wrong or the system was wrong but after the post on Friday that it was extended to Monday  I was happy I'm not failing university (yet). Ahh the anxiety and panic that was spread on Friday... Anyways I'm still getting used to Python and for now my opinion is it's like the laziest programming language I have done (coming from a Java & C++ background). This imported comic explains how I feel about python right now.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand you. I also learned Java prior to Python. It always seems that there are many things missing simply because in Python lots of things are already done for you.

    ReplyDelete